This is the second article about the tools offered by the super market Lidl with its brand-name Parkside.
As I said in my earlier post , I am very pleased ( always comparing the cost of them) and often prefer them .
Especially for tools that i will not use very often , it’s my first choice when I find them .
I had a Desk Stand for drills,but it was n’t easy to use.You had to use allen keys all the time to change the depth or the position.So when i saw the Desktop Drill i bought it.
The cheapest desktop drill with same nominal wattage costed 2 times the parkside money. For example the model of Fabel belonging to Unimac costs 160 € and is slightly better than the PTB .
The Einhell ( which is a cheap brand) costs 110 and has worse features than the PTB .
The rest costs more than 250.
- Powered 500 Watt
- 9 speed (changes with belts)
- Turns per minute (390-2600)
- On / Off button
- Vise provided
- Vertical and horizontal adjustable base
- Chuck from 1.5 to 16 mm with a special place for the key chuck
- Doubles eye protectors that can be folded easily
- Special adjustable drilling depth
- Weight 27kg
- Relatively simple assembly
- A 3 year warranty